7.25.2014

Blueberry Picking & Recipe Round Up

 This morning the boys and I went blueberry picking at a farm a couple of miles from our house.

I love this place.

If I could pick a farm to live on, this would be it! They have acres upon acres of strawberries, blueberries, apples, corn, you name it. And one of the things I love most is that not all of the blueberries are together. There's a patch toward the front, then on the other side of an apple orchard there is another patch, all set on rolling hills.


Sometimes you need to step away from everyday life to find inspiration - something I feel I'm lacking lately.

 The flowers, antlers and white clad shed was such a beautiful shot, I had to share it on Instagram.


We picked and picked until our buckets... er, my bucket was full. They ate more than they picked. Good help is hard to find. ;)

So now that we've picked 5 and a half pounds, what shall we do with them?

Here are just a few ideas that caught my eye on Pinterest:


We're off to make some "booby nama muffins" according to Ty.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment